1. Advise us about the time of your arrival in Florence.
2. Make sure your flight or train reservation has been confirmed for the dates you agreed on with us.
3. If you are not a student carrying a European Union passport and if you are going to stay over in Italy over 90 days make sure your student visa will be delivered to you before your departing.
4. If you have applied for our pick-up service please do not forget to keep with you the emergency phone numbers we will provide you with.
5. Please do plan your arrival at your home residence in Florence between 8.00 am and 10 pm.
6. Make sure your health insurance is liable to cover medical treatments abroad. Please note, if you are a student from a European Union country you do not need a health insurance. They only have to apply for the E111 document at the national health service in their countries.